9.5.13

Sunshine. School. Things I want to do in the summer. Part 2.

I can see sunshine! Its not grey and dark!
   Yes. The weather here is beautiful!
 Yesterday it was sorrowful. Today is full of magic.

  Our weather is constantly changing! 
One minute it's raining, the next minute it's sunny.
    It kinda reminds me of life..
  Always changing.
Never constant.
   Never know what's gonna to happen next.

     Okay. So maybe there are weather men.
  But obviously their not doing a good job!

         Unfortunately I can't enjoy the weather.
    I am stuck inside with school. Yay.
I really want to get done by the 25th.. But that might not happen.

 * Kayla.. Believe in yourself! *
      Ya. ya. I am working on that.

When I was in 6th grade. I wrote a song about home work.
 Here are some of the lyrics

         Home work is a treacherous cave.
When you get inside you can't escape.
  Ohhh... HOME WORK!! Is a treacherous CAVE!!!

       Soo.. That is a very inspiring song.. Haha! :)

10 Things I want to do in the Summer! Part 2.
  1. Ride a horse.  With out some one holding onto a rope, while I ride in circles.. Yay. Great fun. 
  2. Go to the library more.
  3. Go to Carowins.
  4. Go to Gantlinburg
  5. Exercise. So I don't look like a drowning whale, when I am swimming. ( Okay. I am not that big. At All! But I do need to get in shape more! :P )
  6. Have a sleepover! 
  7. Get 50 followers?
  8. Practice Softball! So I get better!
  9. Practice Piano. A LOT!
  10. Pass The Royal Conservatory tests for piano!!!
             That adds another 10 things to my list!
      I hope your day is full of sun shine!
Home work isn't that bad! I was exaggerating. ( Duh. I exaggerate a LOT! )
   Its defiantly not my favorite thing though.. :)

                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.