8.5.13

Rant.. Story.. 10 things I want to do this Summer! Part 1.

So.. Its Raining outside.. Another day stuck indoors..
      I really want some new books from the library..
 But my mom doesn't like going in there much.
   Because every time we go in there she has to pay 15 bucks..

        Funny story. [ Okay.. Not so funny. ]

 I had borrowed a bunch of books for my science project..
  Well about a week and a half of using them for my science fair..
       We went to Canada and forgot to return them before we left..
Needless to say... 3 weeks after we got back, I found the 7 books while I was organizing my school area...                          My mom was slightly angry..
     So now we owe around 65 dollars..
 No biggie.. Haha..
         
              Its almost payed off though! So hopefully by the time I am on Summer Vacation.
   I can live my life and go to the library, while not feeling like a convicted criminal!
         
        I should probably think happy thoughts.. Even though the dreariness outside is pulling me in.

                                    10 Things I want to do this Summer! :)
         { I will keep posting 10 things I want to do this summer, until I have 50! ;) }

  1. Read 50 books! ( That should be easy.. I am a fast reader.. )
  2. Make a good movie
  3. Write a song
  4. Record the song I write
  5. TOTALLY clean my room
  6. Blog at least 3 times a week
  7. Write a story
  8. Go on a mini shopping spree
  9. Learn how to do more hairstyles with my hair
  10. Buy twister
                   Stay tuned for more..
             
                                  
                                                   I made that.. Haha! :)

                       CIAO! Thanks For Tuning In! ( Reading in.. )


1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I do not like rainy days. -_-

    Those sound like awesome things to do this summer! :)

    Great post.

    xoxo

    Mackenzie
    http://thoughts-of-a-fangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.