1.5.13

Chickens. Flowers. A Turtle?.

                                           I wanted to share some if my latest photography!

I found this when I was walking through down town Jones borough! 
This may just be me.. But I love the way you see the pretty dishes in the background.

This is a baby snapping turtle. Its cute, if you ask me!
I didn't realize how long there tails were..

This is not one of my bests.. A little blurry. Its still pretty though!

I guess this really can't count as photography.. Can it? 
These were some of my chickens when they were cute! Haha.


I LOVE this picture! I play piano.

This one is pretty cool too! Which one do you like better? Comment below!

Look what I found in my back yard. No. I took this picture at Disney world! 

I guess that's enough pictures... 

CIAO!
Ps. I do not know what CIAO means... It just sounds cool! :)








1 comment:

  1. You have such a great eye! The field shot is GREAT!! And you are right, the bright colors and textures of the dishes behind the tulip is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.