30.5.13

The story of a 'morning person'.

Being the weekend. I had no desire to do anything.
 The pile of clothes on my floor would have to wait.
 The essay that was due on Monday. Well.. I can do it on Sunday.
I staggered out of my pillow covered bed.
 When my feet finally hit the floor I yelped in pain.
That's where my hair clip went.. I thought to my self.
I limped over to my desk. Where I flipped my laptop open.
 3 new messages.
  After checking my messages and *cough. cough.. blogger...*. I glanced at the time. 
When my brain finally registerd what time it was. I race down the stairs, bound into the kitchen, and pour out some cereal. Spilling over half of it on the floor.
 I clean up most of it. Pushing the small pieces under the fridge.
My mind starts thinking of all the things I need to do today as I enjoy my scrumptious Lucky Charms.
               Mental list.
  1. Practice Piano.
  2. Write your essay.
  3. Hang up the terrifying pile of clothes.
  4. Do every thing else that you need to do.
  5. Write a blog post.
After staring at my empty cereal bowl.
 I realize that I am still in my pajamas.
I walk over to the counter to put my cereal bowl away.
 My sister comes bounding in the back door.
"What are you doing?" I grumpily ask.
" Nothing really. I just fed the chickens. Took out the dog. Fed the dog. Got dressed. Had breakfast. Caught up on some of my school." she replies in that happy annoying voice.
"Did you find a cure to cancer too?" I manage to say out of my mouth.
  How is she happy and able to do all that stuff in the morning?
I have to give her credit.. 

I will probably write more later...
 Nobody can tell me that you have never had at least one morning like this.
  Nope. Nobody.
This is dedicated to all of those 'morning people' out there.
 I am normally a morning person.
But this describes the parts of the morning that I am not normally.

    Hope everyone has a happy Thursday!
Ps. This is a different post then I normally do..
Pps. I am getting a Summer design! :)
Ppps. I am trying to decide between three blog names.
 Laugh 'an love. Avid Dreamer. Or  This or That.
Please comment with your favorite blog name!
Pppps. I think I will stick with Laugh 'an Love. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kayla! <3
    Yeah...I've had mornings like that. :) I'm look'n forward to your new blog design, I'm sure it'll be lovely! Oh and I like all the names you mentioned...Avid Dreamer is pretty...but I do like 'Laugh 'an Love' a lot too! :)
    xox
    Sarah
    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post <3
    Oh goodness gracious, I am never a morning person! :P I think you should stay with Laugh 'an Love, it suits your blog. But whatever you DO decide, I will always love it! <3
    xx
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post. I love the name you have now. Who designed your blog?

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog Kayla, you are a excellent blogger. keep it up

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.