30.5.13

Bloglovin'.

I have slightly heard from all over the blog world.
 That Google follower is shutting down!

    Dear Google follower,
 If you are reading this...
   Please don't shut down.
  As it might throw off the balance of the blogger universe.
                 Sincerely,
           A concerned blogger.

There has been posts all over about this..
  I might as well not even announce further.
Oh well. Here we go.

Please make an account on bloglovin'!
 If you don't know how to search up bloglovin' in Google.
Here is the link. Click Here.
 I did it.
Its super easy! And it even transfers the blogs you followed with Google to bloglovin'.
 So spend 5 minutes and make yourself an account! :)

2 comments:

  1. I made an account...it really is easy! (And I'm following you on bloglovin too, of course. <3)
    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll start following you on bloglovin in a minute. I completely agree with that letter to Google. PLEASE DON'T SHUT DOWN!

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.