15.5.13

Overwhelmed.. * Well.. That is what the post was originally supposed to be about.. *


Some times you just feel over whelmed..
     Trying to keep your grades up.
      Trying to keep track of life.
      Trying to excel in piano.
      Trying to stay on schedule.
       Trying to do everything I need to do..

    I get easily distracted..
 *Ahem..* My all over the place posts.
     
     Trying to focus and get things done is hard when..
Oh My Word! A speckled bird!!!!

     Haha.. Get my drift?
       
Anyways.. *Distraction kicking in*
          The best thing to do when you feel over whelmed..
   Is to take things one step at a time.
Focus on one thing, rather than the millions in your life.

   There is no way you can excel and do perfectly in every thing.
 { If you do...Give me a call.. I could use some of your expertise! }

        Which is hard... Because I have a fear of failing.
Its actually a real phobia..
  Atelophobia- The fear of failing.
            But that's another post..

                  I forgot what my original point of this post was..
                                    Oh.. Well...
      All I want to say is that latley I have been feeling overwhelmed.
Like I am falling behind in life..
    Slightly depressing..
             For me..
 Summer Vacation is a chance to catch up!
    More time to focus on the important things.

How do you deal with overwhelmness?

                     

                                       

                                                 

6 comments:

  1. Well, I guess if I'm feeling overwhelmed, I take a break from whatever it is that I'm feeling overwhelmed from, even if it's just for a day or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that to. It helps, taking your mind of of whatever is bothering you. :)That is also why there are some school test I haven't taken..
      I decided to take a break.. And never got back to finishing them.. Haha! ;)

      Delete
  2. I can relate. And I appreciate your honesty. It makes me feel I'm not the only one who has ADD tendencies. Taking things one stpe at a time certainly does help. And so does prayer. And chocolate. Dark chocolate.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank You! I know Chocolate is the answer to everything... Everything! :)

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.