23.5.13

*Guest Post*

We all get busy. We all have things to do.
   This weekend I am going to Indiana to see my cousins.
*Happy Dance.*
 So.. I won't be able to post..
   If there is anybody who reads my blog.
Who would like to write a Guest post.
  Please email me at kaylahubbard22@gmail.com.
All you have to do is send me your Guest post. ( I have to approve of it. )
 And I will post it! :)
 *Please write on your blog that you Guest posted on my blog!*
    Make sure to include your blog link.

         I will post one on Saturday, Friday, and one on Sunday.
     If I get more than two Guest posts I will post them later on.
                   Anybody?

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in Indiana!!!!
    xox
    Sarah
    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Indiana! :D
    A guest post sounds really fun, I will let you know soon if I'm interested! :)

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for you to guest post on my blog. just email me powerbunt@gmail.com

    and what would you sponser me in?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.