3.5.13

Everyone. Hope.

Sometimes I wonder what God put me on this earth for.
 Do I have a purpose?
Am I important?
    Do I matter?

//Everyone matters//

    Think of a puzzle.
There could be THOUSANDS of pieces.
  But if one piece goes missing.
The puzzle is incomplete.

That same principle applies to people.
  We may think we are not important.
 But we all have a purpose!
  A reason to live.

 There is beauty in every day.
A little spark of hope.
    Even if its a small flower.
  Or a quick smile.

If every one focused on the good.
  How much bad would there really be?

If we believed in ourselves.
       Would we put our selves down?

If we put light in our lives.
  Would it reflect to other people?

   Just a little thought and inspiration. :)

                           

1 comment:

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.