22.5.13

Pampered. Photo shoot?

Now that I have my camera..
  I will probably be overloading you guys with pictures...
   Hehe.

Yesterday we took my adorable little dog *Sadie..* to the groomers.
    She really needed it... They did an amazing job! Here are some pictures I took!
                                            Warning! You will be bombarded by cuteness.


Isn't she adorable! I love the ones where she is sticking her tongue out! :)
                              She was trying to eat a treat. It was super hard to get her to stay still!
                               The picture actually came out clearer then I thought they would!
                             Seen as how I was just snapping a way hoping to get a least one good one!
                                           Hope you all have a lovely day full of cuteness!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, she's such a sweetie-pie girl of cuteness!!! :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I know!!! She is adorable! :) That's why she is my sweetie! ;)
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  2. Aww she is adorable :) How old is she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these pictures are so adorable, such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Kayla! She is so cute!!! And she's a cavalier!!!!! Kooper is a cavalier too, and he just turned 5 in April!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :) Thats awesome! Your dog is a cutie too! ;)
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.