19.5.13

Someday.

Someday.
 I will graduate.
 I will have a job.
 I will have my own family.
 I will have more life experiences.
 I will understand all those conversations grown ups have.
 When they stop talking as you come into the room.
 I will understand what adults think kids think.
 I will fail at more stuff.
 I will be a famous singer.
 I will have 100 followers.
 I will have a EOS 5D Mark lll
 I will be a photographer.
 I will design clothes.
 I will have more alone moments.
 I will change.
 I will make new friends.

    Someday isn't today.
 Its just the today of tomorrow. 
      So someday will.. Well.. Someday come. 
But someday is not today.
  Every one can worry about someday. *Some times we have to.. But that's not my point.*
      But you don't have to stress out about it.
    I find a lot of people freak out by whats to come..
 What good does worrying about someday do?
   If we could actually make a difference in today.
No one can tell what comes tomorrow.
No one can change tomorrow.
But you can change what you do today.
     
   Hope you enjoyed this little thought.. Haha! :)
Sometimes I find myself worrying about whats to come.
 But then I don't try to change what I do today.
      This is one of the things I want to work on. 
   Me being a better person. 
And changing the world for people around me.

         

                                 

8 comments:

  1. This is such an inspirational post, thank you so much. I needed to hear this. :)

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! I love it. <3
    xox,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! 'Someday will...well...someday come' I love that:)
    I hope to be a famous singer someday as well...I hope...
    Thanks for this post!
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Thanks! We are singers! Just not yet discovered. Haha! :)
      Welcome! <3
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.