21.5.13

About Me.

Okay.. So you are probably like..
   " Umm... Why are you posting twice in a day? Don't you have something better to do? Loser."
Haha. Not funny.
   Anyways... I just wanted to Randomly tell you..
Bum. Bumm. Bummm.
 I just made my About Me. Page! :)
So check it out in the sidebar!
    If you can't find it... *Its RIGHT there.*
Here is the link!
 http://loveandjoycanchangetheworld.blogspot.com/p/abou.html
Please comment on that page.. And tell me what you think!
 I am still going to add one more picture!
    I figured that I probably should have more than ONE page...
So I made an About Me. Page.
    Umm.. Kayla.
Ya?
   You've said that about a gazillion times.
Gazillions not a word.
   What ever.
*Awkward moment of silence.*

       I could use some ideas for more pages... So.. Comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.