6.5.13

Colors.

How do you describe a color to a blind man?
  * Well... The sky is blue.*
   
But what is blue?
   * Umm.... *

           Can you describe a color?

Aqua blue.

You know when you feel warm, happy, and at rest.
  That's kind of what aqua blue is like.
         A color of tranquility and peace.
     Of happiness and joy.
              A color of the sea and the sky.

      Its slightly hard...
 Okay. Its really hard!

      Color is one if the things we take for granted.

I don't know what I would do with out color in my life.
     I am a cheerful color type of person!
Imagine a grey world.
                No life.
        No happiness.
            No Beauty.

 If you are ever bored try to describe a color.
  It makes you look at things a little differently.
         

                                                       

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, a colorless world would be a sad place! You described the color so well!!! I think in mood ring colors. Certain feelings actually bring a color to mind for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Kayla! Beautiful post!
    Kathryn || Everyone Wants Happiness

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.