28.5.13

Walk in the woods. *part2* Ramblings. I got tagged.

 I was thinking of getting a new design for summer!
     What do you think?
I wasn't able to upload all my pictures.. *sigh*
  From my walk in the woods.
  So here are the rest!

I just adore photography.
Taking pictures of nature is inspiring. *To me*

After stressing out for the last few months over school.
All that stressing payed off!
I got 2 B's and 5 A's!!!!
*Happy screams while doing the macarena*
I have never been a straight A student.
So for me getting only 2 B's is absolutely awesome!

Who enjoyed the first non official day of summer?
I did!
Well... Besides the fact that I spent 6 hours driving...
Otherwise awesome!

I also got tagged!
I am going to do the tag very soon..
In fact I think I will just join it with this post... :)
I got tagged by the awesome friends!
Sarah W. and Sara V.
Thank You!
Here are the rules:
  • tag five [or more] other bloggers.
  • comment on their blog with the link to your post so they can join in the tag.
  • add the button below onto your post.
  • grab the link to your post and comment it below. 


1. Favorite restaurant? 
Sonic. Marble slab. Olive garden. Little ceasers. Apple bees. Absolutely any frozen yogurt place or ice cream place.

2. Favorite music band/group?
Ooo.. This is hard.
 Jamie grace. Adele. Franscesca batistelli. Emile sande. Toby mac. Britt Nicole. Kelly clarksen.
My list could go on and on!

3. Favorite TV Show?
Duck Dynasty. I am obsessed.
4. Favorite movie? 
Why do you have to lay this burdened question upon me???
All the Star wars movies! :) Well.. The third one is super sad.. 
 *Why Anakin? Why??*

5. If you could be best friends with one celebrity-who? 
 I am not sure... 

6. If you could marry one celebrity-who?
I think I will keep this one to myself. If you please.

7. You could live in a movie-which one?
Super Man.

8. Biggest pet peeve?
If I am in a grumpy mood.. Every thing. Haha.
 Umm.. When people have no respect for you at all.

9. Biggest fear?
The fear of failing. And of pain. 

10. If you could change your hair color- which color?
Honestly I adore brown hair. ( My hair color. ) I would love blonde streaks in my hair though! :)

I tag:
1. Nobody.
2. Haha. Joking.
3. I tag.
4. Everybody.
5. Anyone.
6. Just take this tag and go for it.

 I am not very inventive... I just broke the rules.. 
      Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like the Olive Garden too! :) Its sooo good! :)
    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like,No Love Duck Dynasty Too! And Star Wars;)

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.