21.5.13

EOS. Review.

Guess who found their memory card?
  Yup! Me!
*Whoop whoop! Lets get this party started!*
 I figured I would celebrate by doing a review on my FAVORITE lip balm!
Okay. No more exclamation points. Well.. Maybe a few!!!

 

I adore EOS! 
They are an amazing product.

Summary.
 EOS is a company that makes amazing beauty products.
  One of my favorites is their Lip Balm.
     There are over 8 different flavors and colors.
I have the.
Summer Fruit 
Strawberry Sorbet 
Honeysuckle Honeydew 
Sweet Mint 
Lemon Drop SPF 15 
 The Flavors don't over power the product though.
Its a perfect even Balance throughout the whole Lip Balm.
  The softness is amazing!
I have really chapped lips.. A lot! So I use EOS a Lot!
   And it works.
 Its like heaven on your lips!

Pros.
   They work amazingly!
   They are small and lightweight.
   They are super cute.
   The twist on lid works really well.
    Read summary

Cons.
    The outside marks up pretty easily..
You have to be careful not to let a car run over it or let your dog get it...
  Dogs adore this... I have experience.. *Sadie!!*

        Hope you enjoyed! :)
     I have never done a review before.. So I probably shamed everyone who has done one..
 Please Forgive me! 
    I honestly think I want to make a living photographing Lip Balm and Food!






  

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I LOVE EOS!!! I've done a review on them too!! :D Haha, I have a dog named Sadie, too! :D She is an Australian Shepherd!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great review!
    xo
    Sarah
    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.