24.5.13

Guest Post-Storyteller

Here is a guest post from the amazing Storyteller!


Hey, guys!! :)

I'm Storyteller, and I'm going to be doing a guest post for the lovely Kayla. I usually blog over at Storyteller of Weston County, so if you end up liking this post, I would be honored if you went and checked out my other ones. :)

Anyway, so I suppose I should tell a little about myself. :) I'm a young Christian writer who loves designing, reading, acting, playing the piano, volleyball, and, of course, blogging. ;) I have just recently (back in March) torn my ACL (which... is in your knee, by the way), so I have a knee brace and am currently doing therapy. I found out that if I want to be able to work for the rest of my life, I have to be in shape all the time, so that my muscles are strong enough to hold me up without my ACL. So... no more lumpy computer geek for me. =D No, I'm kidding. I can still do the stuff I love. I've also hurt my hip before (twice) before I tore my ACL, so you could say that crutches and I are old buddies. :D

Anyway, like I said, I love writing stories. Like... LOVE LOVE LOVE. =D And I love writing stories with people, too. Everybody has their own writing style that I appreciate beyond measure. My best advice to other writers who are still unsure about their writing style is not to copy over people's writing, even if they really like it, it's to find out your own style that you're comfortable and good at writing. :)

I'm pretty into blog designing, which... includes lots of confusing codes. (HTML, CSS...) If you want some help, I'd love to give it. :) (and I'd love to learn from you, too!! :))

I am a Lord of the Rings, Narnia, The Adventures of Tintin, How to Train Your Dragon, and Star Wars fan. I love looking up songs from soundtracks that I love. =) As you can probably tell, I love using smiles and am an avid user of the word "like". I like love it a lot. ;D I love all kinds of books, and am horrible at keeping journals--my mind moves too fast for my hand. ;) My least favorite subject is science, and my favorite MIGHT BE math. I'm not sure yet. =P (does lunch count? lol ;D) 

I am a rather crazy person, I suppose you could say. Whenever I meet up with any of my close friends (of which there are three), we babble so fast that we accidently spit on each other. =D (no joke...) I laugh a lot. Sometimes, I suppose, I look kind of stupid, but, really, a lot of things seem funny to me. ;) I love laughing, and I love making others laugh. Whenever I can make somebody laugh, it's just like "SCORE!" Ever feel that way? :)

I LOVE bright colors. Neon T-shirts are my best friend. lol ;D I tend to write most of my characters sarcastic, but tend to love the ones that aren't. By the way, my knee brace is neon yellow........... (It kind of looks like Bumblebee from Transformers, though. No, I didn't watch Transformers. No, I don't really think I want to. My therapists just told me that. =D)

I suppose I've rambled enough about myself. ;) I hope you guys are all having a great day!!!! :)

God bless you. :)
~Storyteller

2 comments:

  1. Hey Storyteller! Nice guest post! I'm so sorry you hurt your knee. :( I hope it feels better soon. :)
    xo
    Sarah
    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post! :D
    Kayla, I tagged you on my blog! :)

    http://myrandomnessandramblings.blogspot.com/2013/05/tagged.html

    sending e-hugs! ;)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.