10.5.13

Sweet frog. Things want to do in the summer. Part 3.

I lost my SD card importer.. And my camera charger.. *again!*
 I am dying to take and upload some pictures! The urge is Killing me!
       So I am going to share some pictures of when we went to Sweet Frog!
    Sweet Frog is a frozen yogurt place.
 Its also a Christian based business.
    Double win.
                                                          And... We're Off!

          I have got to say.. I was obsessed with the hand dryers.. Aren't they Adorable!!
                                         And the little statues... Cute!
                                           The yogurt was delicious!!
                                         I overloaded it with Gummy Bears..
                                          I loved Everything about Sweet Frog!
                                              Probably because I love food..

                      10 Things I Want To Do In The Summer. Part 3.

  1. Go to Sweet Frog.
  2. Go to Marble Slab.
  3. Go to Barnes and Nobles.
  4. Go to Target.
  5. Go to Hands On Museum ( No. Its not just for little kids.. Okay.. Maybe it is. But its Super fun!!  )
  6. Go roller skating.
  7. Go to a spa. ( Its nice to Dream.. :) )
  8. Go four wheeling.
  9. Have an elaborate shopping spree in Dollar Tree!
  10. Go to a Dog Park.

                                Hope you enjoyed my pictures!
                        I haven't done a post like that in a while..
                                 Thanks For Reading! :-)


2 comments:

  1. ooh! We have a sweet frog nearby, but I've never been! There are, however, two other amazing fro-yo places in my town that are, like I said, amazing! :D I'll have to go to Sweet frog sometime! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh! Sweet Frog sounds so cool! Love the pics and the bright colors! :) You are a very talented photographer! :)
    I don't think we have a Sweet Frog where I live... though we do have Red Mango, Orange Leaf, Scooter's and Cherry Berry... :O {we are kind of overloaded with froyo places, haha!} However, I think Sweet Frog sounds cool, so I think we should get one where I live too. haha

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.