1.6.13

June. Take a chance.

have you ever wanted to tell someone something really bad?
it feels like your holding in a feeling that you just want to set free.
i have always been a person to never tell people how I really feel.
to hold in pain and fake a smile.
there are people who will never understand.
nor never try to.
then there are people who you know you can trust.
but to get it in the right words.
that's the tricky thing.
never knowing how people will react.
how they will feel.
always feeling alone.
never having the courage to say whats on your mind.
not knowing if you should take the chance.
not doing what you have always wanted to do.
afraid to get lost in the crowd.
but also afraid to stand out.
looking calm on the outside.
screaming on the inside.
sometimes you just need to let it out.
otherwise you will live life wondering what if.
that's a horrible feeling.
wondering what would have happened if you had faced your fears.
not understanding what would have happened if you had just done it.
maybe I should try to take a chance.
to face a few fears.



Can you believe how fast May went by?
   June is officially here!
     This is the first year in practically forever that I am done school before June.
Last year I was working until July. I am super excited to spend June with no school.
 I was going to do the photo challenge.. But for how much I lose my camera and my memory card..
  It would be almost pointless. 
But I am still going to do it on the days I can. Does that count?

12 comments:

  1. You write so well, Kayla. <3
    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true! Living in the "What if" world is just heartbreaking.
    I love your blog<3
    Christy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if we could swap buttons. Just reply to this comment, or leave me a comment on my blog with your answer. Thanks:)
      -Christy<3

      Delete
    2. Sure! I am putting it up! :)
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
    3. Your blog button is too big for my side bar...
      I can try and resize it. :)
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  3. June went by wayyyyy too fast. =P

    Love to do a swap with you on all of my three main blogs, by way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)
      I would love to too.
      I think you have my button on two of your blogs.
      I will just put all your buttons on my blog. ;)
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  4. I have never thought of that before! I love it!
    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.