30.4.13

Letting go... A drama! Between My Beanie and I!

Have you ever had some thing that you couldnt let go of? I have... And I am still trying to.. I just cant let myself grow apart from it... We are one! We will always stand together! We will fight for our love!
 Who is this you, might ask...  

My beanie baby!

 Everyone keeps telling me that he is a winter hat... He is not! He is a fashion statement! An amazing human being! [ As much as a beanie can be a human being ] He is my love! He has protected my head from cold, sticks, wind, weather, and rain! If I could give him a medal I would! That is how much he means to me. But, Alas, all good things must come to an end... 
    



Beanie- No! I love you!

I love you too! But we cannot be together forever! Spring is tearing us apart! You have seen it yourself! We are growing distant! 

Beanie- We might be slightly distance... Does that mean we cant fight for our love? I have given all my yarn to protect you! And this is how you treat me? Cast me aside like a dirty rag!

You don't understand! My family dose not approve of us being together!
I care for you more than you know! I just cant allow us to be in this roller coaster of love!

Beanie- You know that the weather is always changing, I could linger longer in your hands, and heart! As for your family... They don't understand the bond we share! They look at us with jealous eyes! Wanting to separate our love...

Even thought they may separate us, you will always be in my heart! Who knows? We could rejoin in the fall! Maybe have a long distant relationship throughout the spring and summer! I may visit you a time or two! If my family has any heart, they will allow it! Please understand! I love you! I do! I just want whats best for us! You could fall in love with a beautiful scarf! Or another hat! Have a happy life! I am not trying to leave you! I  only want whats best for us!

Beanie- Best for you maybe! If you truly loved me, you would wear me through the warm months!

If you truly loved me you would not want me to endure the heat, of having you on my head, when its 80 degrees out!

Beanie- At least I wouldn't get rid of you!

I am not getting rid of you! We are just taking a break.. Please understand.

Beanie- If this is how you want it..

              Anyway... That is story is true! Okay so I might have exaggerated a little bit... But who doesn't! And  maybe I don't love my beanie that much... Haha!

Beanie- Hey!

               Sorry..
The two things that I LOVE in the winter are.... Fuzzy boots! I have some Uggs ( The only thing I got from my dad for Christmas.. And the only pair I will probably EVER own! ) Bear paw boots! And justice boots! I cant live without my boots!  I also love my beanies! I am still looking for them every where I go! But for now I just have my one. I guess it is time to give them up though..  It is getting rather warm! :)
      There will always be a time when you have to give up, something you love!  It wont probably be a beanie either.  Maybe something more serious... But just remember you aren't separated forever! Its just a little break...
                       I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for reading my crazy post!
 

     

 


2 comments:

  1. This post is epic. You have an impressive writing style :)
    The other day I was searching for something, found my hat box (it's not exactly a traditional hat box though... I mean, it wasn't made for hats in particular. It's a square box.) and realized I have not worn a hat all fall or all winter. Poor winter hats. I guess they will have to wait until September...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I think I was on a sugar rush! Haha! I know! For some reason I like winter hats better than spring hats.. I am waiting for the day when I can find a spring beanie! :)
      Your comment made my day!

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.