1.7.13

I see.. July.




I see..
 fireworks.
laughter.
families together.
around a bonfire.

I see..
 swimming and cookouts.
 park trips and luaus.
sprinklers.
ice cream.
friendships and lots of sweets

I see..
 late nights.
followed by big surprise.
camping trips in side your living room.
looking at the stars.
picnics. and sunburns.
trampolines and life turns.
as your half way through summer

I see..
 sweet good byes.
a bunch of board games and sleeping outside
fireflies.
teasing us to catch them with there bright lights.
taking a couple breaths of your lovely life.

I see..
 vacations with families.
 great get togethers.
 taking a chance on the weather.

I see..
 hugs.
 and kisses too.
 as the worlds trying to tell you that you are loved.
 you've got all this time.
 so make it right.
live like its the last day of your life.

I see..
 July.

Happy canada day! :)

12 comments:

  1. I love this Kayla! It's so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect.

    Don't you ever stop writing. :)
    xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Thanks! :)
      I hope that day never comes. <3
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  3. Happy Canada Day, Kayla. Love your posts. have a wonderful day, week, month. love you. grammie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Canada Day!!! :) Thank You! ;) Have a wonderful day/week/month/summer as well!!!
      I love you to! <3 And miss you bunches!
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  4. Sadly here in Australia July is one of the coldest months!
    You have a very lovely blog.
    The template is super cute!
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. Cold? ;) Its mainly rainy here... *sigh*
      Thank You! :)
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  5. I love this Kayla! So beautiful. It describes my July (so far) perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.