9.7.13

kitten.

Ever since I was little I have wanted a cat, but everyone on my family is allergic to them except me.
My sister has her dog, my mom has her chickens, and I had a little bit of thread as my pet. -.-
 Yesterday we went to go to mcdonalds.. Well.. We stoped by the kill shelter. I thought that we were just going to look at the price of a kitten.. No, we got one!! I officially have a cat! It was so hard to choose, because there were so many kittens in there crying and trying to get adopted. Just thinking about it makes me cry.. All the animals in there only have a week, and then *capust.* umm.. you know dead.
Its is so sad... I wish I could have gotten all of them in my arms, held them, petted them, and showed then that they are loved.. *sniffs, runs and grabs tissue.* Anyways.. I guess you could say I saved my kitten from death. *smiles.* :)
  Meet the newest member of our family! *Cough. Cough. My kitten.*




Isn't she adorable?
 I didn't get to many pictures.. Do you know how hard it is to get a kitten to stay still? Hard.
She is a tabby cat, and super rambunctious! but she also likes to just lay down in your lap and relax.
 I am having a super hard time deciding what to name her...
Here is what I have come up with so far.

truffles
sprinkles
waffles
skittles
marbles
scribbles

Okay, so most of them are food.. But come one they are cute!
 Which name do you like best? I need help! Do you have any name ideas?
I really like the ones sprinkles and scribbles! :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is soooo cute! I used to have a kitten that looked exactly like her! Her name was dash because she could run SUPER fast! I really like the name scribbles...but they're all cute:)
    But seriously, she really, really, really, REALLY looks like my kitten! (We had to leave her when we moved) I have had lots of cats though...here are some of their names...they might help:
    White-cap (he had a white cap on the tip of his tail--he was also my first cat ever)
    Dusty (she was grey with white boots and tail tip)
    Dash
    Spy
    Fluffy
    Greg
    Callie
    Tigger
    Oliva
    Spot
    Princess
    Prince (Prince and Princess were two small ones that looked like twins)
    Pepper
    There were a few more...I just don't remember their names. But as I said...we've had A LOT of cats and kittens. Right now we have 2: Callie and Tigger.
    Good luck with the name!
    Congrats on saving a kitten's life...all cats and kittens deserve to live! And I know what you mean about trying to get a little kitten to sit still:)
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Marbles and Sprinkles. :)

    I hate visiting kill shelters :( We got our first dog from there and had to leave his brother and sister behind. I think that shelter only gave them 5 days. :(

    Anyway, I love your new little kitten! :D She is so cute and she reminds me of our tabby cat from when he was a kitten....almost 6 years ago. Yikes.
    Enjoy her and take lots of pictures!! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *from one. not "from there" :P haha!

      Delete
  3. KAYLA!! HOW MARVELOUS!! I'm not a cat person myself but I know they can be really sweet and CUTE! She's so CUUUTE!!! :) I'm so happy for you! I have a pet rabbit (named Maggie) and I know what a responsibility pets can be...but I'm sure you'll be and awesome mommy. ;)

    My sister thought of a name once...Periwinkle,Winkle for short! :D But all the names you mentioned sound great!!! Sprinkles is cute!
    xo
    SW

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Kayla, you're a hero.
    Kittens are SO ADORABLE!!!
    Sometimes the'yre so cute it makes me squeal ... :D
    God is so good to have made it possible for you
    to buy that precious little ball of fur. ♥
    Name-picking... difficult business.
    But I would have to say.... Skittles.
    I don't really know why, it just sounds so
    utterly sweet (:
    I do hope you'll put more pictures up of her soon!

    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! such a cool story!! and she is so cute! I really like Scribbles! Good luck picking a name!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome Kayla!! I love the name Sprinkles. :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what big ears your meow meow has. cute. name choice is all yours. all sound cute. is sprinkles like raindrops or like what you put on icecream? you do love icecream :) you have a great blog Kayla. love you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Skittles and Truffles (my fave). If it was a boy I would name is Mr Cutie!! ;) I know, not very creative but it works. hehhee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so cute!!!!!
    some names that I think would be cute:
    Darling
    Precious
    Cuddles
    Sweetie
    Stripes
    Sophie
    Oreo
    Misty
    Bubbles
    Lulu
    Duchess

    That's all I have :)
    have fun choosing!!

    Cia!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.