14.7.13

Kittens and updates.

sorry.. pictures of my kitten.
 Awesome updates:

   I named my kitten scribbles. I just felt like that fit. She is all over the place like a scribble!
  We took her to the vet and she is pretty healthy.
  Oh my word!!! I have 50 followers!!! I want to thank all of you so much.. I could have never gotten where I am with out you. <3
  I saw despicable me 2. Simply hilarious. ITS SO FLUFFY!!!! *Cough. back to business.*

Slightly devastating updates:

 I have a cold in the Summer. Ironic? -.-
Scribbles has a cat flu. she is sneezing and shivering like crazy.
EVERYBODY IS GETTING SICK!?!?! Umm.. caps lock?
Summer is halfway over.. Or half way started?

I know this is weird.. but I am honestly going t start school in like 2 weeks. By my own choice!
My sister thinks I am losing it... I am normally used to like a month of summer break, if that.
Having the whole summer off is killing me! No schedule. No order. No anything.
Don't get me wrong. I love summer!!! I just want to get back to school..... I have done a lot of stuff this summer! but I want something that I have to do every day instead of just 'going with the flow'.

 I guess that's enough rambling for now. :)
 Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Aww! :( I hope you and Scribbles feel better soon Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such sweet pics! YAY FOR SCRIBBLES!! I think it fits too:) Congrats on 50 followers! Im proud to be one of them :) I saw "Despicable me 2" too!! It was SOO awesome! Loved it!!Aww.. I hope you both feel better soon!! You are a little crazy, haha.. That is totally the opposite of me Im like "SUMMERRRR!!! NO SCHEDULE! NO SCHOOL! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!" I LOVE 'going with the flow' :) But hey, if your into school good for you! :)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I loved the pictures!! I hope you and scribbles feel better soon- you picked a great name for your new kitten! I saw Despicable Me 2 as well- I enjoyed it!! Lets just say summer just started- it sounds so much nicer...haha. Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Scribbles! I hope you and Scribbles feel better soon!

    You are glad you are not me...I had an extended vacation! Winter vacation for three months...Spring vacation...2 months...Summer vacation...3 months!! You are SO GLAD you are not me! LOL

    Lydia




    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww ... Those pictures are soo cute >w< ! I hope ( but I guess yes ^^) you and Scribbles are feeling better now ^^ !
    Your blog is wonderful, I really like it :) !
    Thank you for your nice comment ^^ ! Of course I would love to do an add swap with you ^^ ! Do you need a special button size :) ? If you do, you can send me an email ( in "contact me", on my blog ^^ ) or leave me a comment :)
    I'm going to put yours on my blog ^^ !
    thank you
    xoxo
    lili

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.