3.7.13

I dream.

I dream.. For sunny days. crashing waves upon a sandy shore.
 Of laughs and love. Dreams, Smiles, and hugs. 
I wish.. For longer days and shorter nights. So the people that
are left there crying will see light.
I want.. World wide peace. But I believe that starts with me..
 Making a change in my life.
I dream.. That we are all a puzzle piece. with out one the puzzle is not complete.
I wish.. Of daises swaying in the breeze. A sweet little melody.
I want.. A moment of peace and serenity. So that my heart can fully fly free.
I dream.. For lovely years, filled with you right here. By my side.
 Of happiness sent in a little box. A trinket of my heart that's lost to you.
And I just want to let you know. That I have not forgotten. The way you showed
me more of life. More of hope. More of me.
I believe.. that dreams can be full filled, if we try to love, try to learn. That we all have a will to dream. So let your thoughts become your words, and your words become you actions. Let your life be a living example of who you are inside. 

    I know this doesn't make sense.. But its a jumble of words that mean something to me.

             dream on // live your life <3


2 comments:

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.