12.7.13

everyone has a story.


everyone has a story
 to share or to keep.
some choose to tell it to the world.
 while others keep it close and dear.
every one has a story
 whether great or small.
a story is a treasure 
 given to us by god.
its the way that we brighten up some ones life.
 through some words that speak of happiness.
its a gift that use for sad and dreary days.
 or save as a close memory.
basically a story is where we make a dream come true.
 through words.
taking people to other worlds
to long lost treasure
or a secret database.
its a thought or dream that makes its way
 to someones heart.
every one has a story.
 so why not tell yours, or save it for another time?
                        
                                           share your story // change a life

10 comments:

  1. this is just FLAWLESS. You honestly can't get anymore amazing than you already are. it's not possible... actually it might even be possible because you are just THAT amazing.

    don't stop writing, please. <3

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. <3 I am nothing near amazing. :)

      I hope that day never comes. ;)

      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH. I recently started writing something almost exactly like this!!! o.o
    Anyway, yours is much better than mine! <3

    xoxo,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY WORD. Really? Great minds think alike. they say. XD
      Aww.. Thank You! <3

      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  3. I love it! It's like what I would write if I could actually get my thoughts onto paper...:)

    BTW, it's {an'} not {'an}. I originally didn't want to tell you 'cause I felt like it would seem rude, but I figured that if it was my blog I'd want someone to tell me; so I hope you don't mind. :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :) Ya.. I never get my thoughts on paper.. Thats why I started a blog. ;)

      Oh my word. I can not believe I missed that... New banner here I come.. :D
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  4. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *hugs*
    sw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, this is brilliant!! xo Really, I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVED THIS. >how can you write soooooooooooooooooooo beautifully?? :D

    xxLeslie, your 50th follower <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ma gosh!!! One of my happiest days evahhhh! XD
      You are way to sweet!! :)
      Thank Youuuuu!!!!! :D

      Xox. Kayla, your very grateful blogger!

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.