29.6.13

Paddle boating. Rambling.


The sky above me.
The water below.
Making ripples around me.
The breeze blowing through my hair.

I spent the day paddle boating..
It was really nice.
I mean.... It gave you quite the work out.... 
Working hard to go a short distance but in the end its worth it.
Kind of like life. It takes a lot to go short distance.
But the reward in the end is absolutely amazing.
Like making sacrifices for other people.
Even though you give something up you love.
To see the smile on their face makes it worth it all.
I guess that's enough rambling..
Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. that sounds like so much fun! :D Beautiful post darling. <3

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Awesome!! my and my family will go on vacation to the U.P. in a month.
    its going to be totally and awesomely fun!!!

    Cia!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It was awesome. :D That sounds great!
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  3. By the way I put your button on my blog...sorry it took so long! :/
    xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kayla! I got your comment about swapping buttons! :D I went ahead and grabbed yours! <3

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! Thanks! I am putting yours up right now! <3
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
    2. Thanks pretty girl! :D Keep smiling!
      xoxo

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.