8.7.13

don't wait to long.

i waited to long.
the door i longed to be open now was closed.
i never thought this day would come.
where my fear over came my intuition.
the opportunity was there.
it was so close i could grasp it.
but i could not bear.
the thought of failing or losing what i loved most.
i thought i could do it.
i thought i could practice every day.
so when the time came i was ready for what ever came my way.
but now the door that was open.
it has been shut.
just because i was afraid of a few scrapes or cuts.
an opportunity of soaring through the sky.
i could have done it.
but i was to afraid to try.
the chance now is gone.
i waited to long.

  I have had so many opportunity's where I could have done it, but I was to afraid to try. Does that ever happen to you? Or is it just me?
Me being afraid. waiting to long.
 There will be a time when my question Why? over comes my doubts and fears.
Why am I truly doing this? If that is strong enough then all the fears in the world can not move you.
Because you know within you that you have a god and you have a reason.
There will be times when there is not reason, and all you will have is a thread of faith.
But if you keep holding on to that one little bit of hope or faith.
You will succeed, because there is nothing that can stand against you.
You have a god who can pull you through anything.

                           
                          go through the door while its open  // you have a reason  // you have a god


6 comments:

  1. Kayla I'm so glad I know you. That's just right.
    *hugs(x100)*
    SW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I know you too. :)
      *hugs.(unlimited supply)*
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
    2. I keep remembering that...all day it's kept coming back, 'you have a reason. you have a god'.
      lots of xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      sw

      Delete
    3. Thank you. <3 I have to remember that. :) I am a person with a lot of doubts and low self esteem...
      Lots of love. Kayla

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.