23.7.13

I am back!

Back? I didn't even know you were gone.
 Umm....
Awkward silence.

Yes. I was gone. Where to? Carowinds!
 You probably don't know what that is. It is a roller coaster park! And a water park! :)
One fact about me. I am afraid of roller coasters! Well.. I was afraid.
 I got over my fear when I forced myself on the biggest roller coaster in the southeast.
The Intimidator! *Dramatic music. Dun dun dunnnn!*
 Now I can say. "I'm a roller coaster person." *Me walking forward, with an explosion behind me!*
Want to know the best part? In the picture for the Intimidator. I had my arms up and I was smiling.
I AM EPIC! XD
 Not really.
Also a reason I have not been blogging.. Is because I am writing. Not like on here, but like a book ( in a way. ). I love to write, but I don't know much about writing. Any tips would be helpful. ;)

I am determined to post every day until school starts! With a few exceptions.
I have a lot of ideas and inspiration to write.. But I can never find the right words to type it in. Haha! :D
 Please follow THIS blog! She is absolutely Fantabulous! Because amazing is not fit for the Storyteller!
She is going to be revealing her name at 150 followers! She is so close to her goal!

Basically... That's it. My weirdness has come to an end. *Every body claps*

 Ps. I just realized how many times I used an exclamation mark!


4 comments:

  1. I've been to Carowinds! :D The first roller coaster I rode while I was there (and the first one I'd ever been on) was the Intimidator! :D I remember that loop in the picture! :)
    And I'm glad you're back! :) I was going to say something else in this comment, but I can't remember what, so I'll just say bye now. :P

    xox
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAYLA! <3 I missed your posts!! I just looked up that ride, it looks like so much fun! I've never been to Carowinds, sadly. D: I go to Six Flags all the time though because we have season passes. :) I used to be scared of roller coasters too! But my friend dared me to go on the Titan last year so I did....and now I'm a roller coaster freak! :)

    xo,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I missed you!!!!! *hugs* But it sounds like you've been having a great time!! Roller coasters are awesome.
    Welcome back to blogland,
    xoxo
    sw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!! :)

    Aww... you're too sweet for words... <3

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.