28.6.13

You.

Your words. The beauty of a feeling spoken. Trying to change the world. One word at a time.
Your words. The awe of how you make it seem so easy. To show how you care.
Your words. I'm amazed at the way you lift me up. When I am struck down. You carry me. 
You. Help me through the night. When I was lost. and I didn't want to live in another tomorrow.
You. Made me laugh. When I. Was caught up in my darkened past. How you strive to make everybody happy.
Your words. Are a sweet forgotten memory. A chime that rings in a gentle breeze.
     I will always remember you.

The people in your life that make you feel special. The friends that make you smile when you are determined to stay unhappy. The people that make you wish this moment would never end. That help you be You. <3

4 comments:

  1. ...I have no words. This was flawless. I-I am speechless... you are too amazing for words.

    thank you, for this. It reminds me of my friend... <3333

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word. Thank you. :) That is a lot coming from well.. you. <3
      Welcome. <333
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  2. Loved the post!!! Such true and honest words! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.