20.6.13

Hello! (a guest post)

Hello!
This is Sarah (Short self description: 14 and loves chocolate.), Kayla's letting me guest post on this lovely blog of hers. Isn't she nice? :)

Okay.
How about a song, quote, random funny thing, and random pin?

Le song:
Here's something awesome and beautiful for you to listen to. My brother used to play Josh Groban ALL THE TIME and now I can't listen to it without thinking of him. :)
"You are Loved (Don't Give Up)", by Josh Groban

A quote: 
I love quotes..there are SO many!! How does one choose?! Here's what first came into my bean:


“Is there nothing to sing about today? Then borrow a song from tomorrow; sing of what is yet to be. Is this world dreary? Then think of the next.” - Charles H. Spurgeon

and here's another, for good measure: 


I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self. - Aristotle

Don't you just love good quotes? :)

Random funny thing:
via
Yeah.
via
Yup.

Random pin (but then there's a point at which all pins are random):

via
Anyone?
Man, would that just be grand though. *dreamy smile* Where would you like to go if you had the money and time?

I hope you all have an awesome day full of beautiful things. :)

Thanks so much Kayla for letting me guest post on your blog. It was a pleasure. <3

xo
s.w.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post Sarah! :D I loved it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov.ed. it! <3 :D (I was trying to put emphasis on the word loved! haha!)
    You're amazing!
    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.