5.6.13

Listen.

when your feelings are trapped inside
 like a bird in a cage
your wanting to talk
 but there is no one to listen
you want to cry
 and laugh
you want to pour out your heart
 but you can not find the right person to tell it to
there are times you need to just let it out
 times you need to keep it in
but the times you want to let it out
 but it seems like nobodies listening

One of my biggest pet peeves is people not listening.
 I realize that not every body has the time or capability.
  But can you not give me a few minutes?

Or when people are so quick to judge what you said.
 Instead of just keeping their mouths closed.
 Not really listening. Just wanting to put down every thing you say.

So quick to get what I want to say over with.
Thinking your helping.

If you really care about my well being.
 My good future.
Just listen.
It means the world to me

2 comments:

  1. Aww Kayla... I feel exactly the same way. I want to tell someone about my feelings, but I'm worried that people will judge me. And I can never seem to find the right opportunity to do so.

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.