18.6.13

beautiful \\ a guest post

Across the Universe




It's in your heart
and in your mind

You are beautiful 

It's in your body 
and your soul

You are beautiful

it's in your thoughts
and your mind

You are beautiful 

it's in your smile
and your eyes

You are beautiful

it's in the movies you watch
and the pictures you take 

You are beautiful

it's in the music you listen
and the books you read

You are beautiful

You are beautiful because you are you
One of God's many wonderful creations. 

\\ You are beautiful //

hey guys, it's Mackenzie from think. eat. write. read. .  
Shall I introduce myself? 
I am a red-headed awkward sixteen-year-old girl. I love reading and writing. Like a lot. 
I write all the time, not necessarily stories but just writing in general. I hope to publish my own book someday. 
I like to inspire people. I really hope I inspired someone by writing this today. Some people don't realize how beautiful they really are, and how looks never matter. 
Beauty comes from the inside, and from who you really are.
Hope you enjoyed my guest post and be on the look for another from me! :) 
Thanks Kayla for letting me guest post, I had a lot of fun and I absolutely LOVE your blog. Don't you guys agree? ;) 

xoxo
\\ Mackenzie \\ 






3 comments:

  1. Hehe...I thought I recognized the writing style; 'ello Mackenzie! :) I didn't know you had red hair-that's so cool!! I love it! And this was a seriously lovely post. <3
    xo
    s.w.
    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, awww thank you Sarah! :) <3333


      lots of hugs

      xx
      Mackenzie

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.