2.6.13

I can't wait for you Summer.

It is so strange.
  One month ago it was freezing and now Its feel like were going through a heat wave.
  It might be better if I had a pool....

It is also strange.
  How you wait for so long for school to be out and now there is a little part inside of me.
  That misses school...

It is also super strange.
   When one person says they are bored.
    How can you be bored when there are a couple trillion things to do?

       I guess these things are all part of Summer...
  Hopefully my summer will be packed with swimming.
I am always striving for things to be perfect. Especially summers.
 I am going to try not to make the summer perfect.
But live in each day and make it perfect.
 There's a saying that goes.

Don't try and wait for the perfect moment.
 Take the moment and make it perfect.

I love that.
 I can't wait to spend time with my family.
Even if we live over 3,000 miles apart.
 I can't wait for thunderstorms at night.
And the birds chirping in the morning.
 I can't wait to spend nights around a camp fire.
While trying to stuff my mouth with smores and catch lighting bugs.

     I can't wait for you summer.

 Thank you for reading.
Ps. I would like to congratulate my aunt. I can't wait for a new baby cousin! :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE thunderstorms at night, and fireflies and sitting around the campfire and birds singing in the morning!!! Summer. :)

    And I love your new blog design. It is: perfect! Polka dots & blue & pink & green = pure good. Great job! (And I'm glad you kept the name 'Laugh 'an Love', it's just right!:))

    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! that's exactly how it is!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.