25.6.13

Faced.

I look across the room.
 There's you.
I'm finally building up the courage to say hi.
 But then my mind asks me, why?
Would I dare?
Over thinking. My situation.
Wondering.
I stand there.
Wanting to walk over to you.
Torn between two different choices.
  Only ten feet away.
 But it feels like forever.
 So far apart.
But so close together.

if i could choose two things i would change about myself. it would be fear and over thinking. i am constantly afraid of failing. failing friends, family, hobbies, and myself. telling my self "don't do it." ,but never knowing what would happen if i did. always over thinking my situation, so in the end i have thought the wrong decision. wondering what would have happened if i chose ,this over that. faced my fears.

This was just on my mind. Its slightly depressing. But slightly motivating. Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kayla! You're back! :D I missed you. :)

    I struggle with those things too...you're not alone. I'll be praying for you; I want to be brave too.

    xo
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks! I missed posting.. A LOT! Hopefully I am back now. :)
      Thank you. Prayers can do amazing things. Its nice to know that its not just me.
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. It's weird... It feels like you took the words right out of my mouth. :)

    This was a FLAWLESS post. <3 I hope you feel better soon dear! <3 :)

    have a beautiful day!

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. <3 I hope I do to. :)
      You to!
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.