12.8.13

Rambling about.... I don't know.

                                                                                                Crush- "Hey, hows it going?"
Me- "Umm... Urmachushmmm... Good. Y-you?"
*Quickly composes self."
Me- "I mean.. Hey, *Flips hair* I am great! You?"
Crush- "I have been okay. I just finished watching all the Lord of the rings movies."
Me- "Really? Lord of the rings? How about star wars?"
Crush- "Eh. Star wars is okay."
Me- "O-okay? W-w-what type of person are you? Star wars is a gift to the human race!"
Crush- *Nervously looks around* "Umm.. Okay?"
Me- *Realizes I am making him uncomfortable* "So.. Avengers?"

And people.
That is how I imagine my conversation going.
I have never watched Lord of the Rings, I will probably watch it in near future..
But for now, I am fine with my strange obsession to Star wars, Avengers, and Superman.
Of course... All my friends are like.
"Oh my gosh! Gollum!"
Okay... So I don't know who that is.. But they are constantly talking about Gollum and a ring..
But the ring is also like alive, or something... 
All I know.. Is that there is this like little troll, that looks like a shaved bear. 
Ps. Never look up shaved bear. You might possibly be scarred for life. 
*Sits in a corner, and starts uncontrollably shaking.*

Anyways, while they are obsessing over that, my friend and I are standing in a corner like loners because we are the only ones that are not talking about the hobbit.

Caitlin- "I adore batman."
Me- "Batman? He has like no real superpowers. Hes just a rich dude with some gadgets."
Caitlin- "H-how could you?"
Me- "Easy! Superman is amazing, because he actually has real powers."
Caitlin- "He might have powers, but he is not that cute."
Me- "How many ways can you insult me?"
Caitlin- "Well... I will admit, at least when he is saving the world he isn't a green, huge, monster."
Me- "I know right! Speaking of the hulk. Wasn't it hilarious when he threw Loki around in the Avengers?"
Caitlin- "I know right! He was totally epic."

And then we are friends again. Ba-bam.
We are weird like that.
And that makes us Epic!
Speaking on Epic..
I saw the movie epic, and it is really good. I was surprised.. It was actually better than I thought it would be.
I loved the three legged, one eyed dog. When he ran into the door. Priceless.


That my friends... Is the end of this very weird, awkward rambling.
I also have nothing against Lord of the Rings.
It's just not my thing.
How do you like my new design?
It was done by the amazing Anna!
Stay beautifully awkward.
Xox. Kayla




6 comments:

  1. Haha, I love this post! :D And your new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You really have a talent for writing LOL!
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! <3 My friend and I are like that too - we will be totally yelling and disagreeing then all of a sudden, "wanna come over after school?" ;D
    I LOVE your deisgn. Whoa. My blog is currently under construction, that's why it's privated. xD I'm actually reading LotR right now, it's good, but a teeeeny bit boring. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla, your new design is beautiful!!! Your blog looks amazing! :) I'm sure some day you'll read+watch and love LOTR...SW is awesome...so are superheroes. :)
    xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this post is great... I love it!!! Haha, you see I'm the opposite... I can go on and on about LotR but know nothing about Star Wars (except what my friends tell me when they are fangirling ;)).
    And wow, I am indeed commenting on your old posts. Not weird at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.