22.8.13

A little bit about me.

I'm the type of person, that will be in my bedroom, in my own little world. I will be dancing to old Disney songs, and singing along at the top of my lungs.

This doesn't have much to do with this post.
I just adore the picture. <3
There is just something about when the weather gets cold,
the leaves start to fall, and you can pull out your boots, beanies, and sweaters.
I love waking up in the morning and pulling your blanket tighter around you, because its chilly.
Walking outside and crunching the leaves beneath your feet.
When you look out your window and see little white pieces of ice floating in the air.
I love having to pull out your think soft blankets, while sitting in a comfy chair, reading a book.
Making hot cocoa and drinking it before you study.
Photographing everything cozy.
I love when the roads ice over, and you can go 'ice skating' in your shoes.
The frost on the windows, making your ordinary world look magical.
The Christmas music that is constantly playing in my room.
Sledding on not even two inches on snow, and having to push yourself down the whole way.
I love snow storms, and anticipating Christmas.
I love driving through the mountains, where your surrounded by red, yellow, and orange.
I love when you rake the leaves into piles and jump in them.
When you come inside and your cheeks are red.

I know its weird to write this when its not even fall yet, but I am waiting for the frosty weather.
Even now I have Christmas music playing in my room. Is that weird? I guess not. Can it honestly be weird to do something you love?

Stay beautifully listening to Christmas music.
xxx Kayla





5 comments:

  1. Can't wait!
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you ^-^
    http://livelaughemma.blogspot.com/2013/08/elegant-blog-say-what.html
    Anna nominated you before I did but...yeah..XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's not weird. My christmas tree was never put down, and on dark, stormy nights, I still plug it in. <3

    Anyway, I'm your new follower! And gurrllll, totally worth it. You're amazing.

    Have a love-er-ly day.

    Madeline
    http://katiesdollworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know several people already awarded you this but... whatever.
      http://katiesdollworld.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-elegant-trips-over-feet-blogger.html

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore your blog! and I love this post <3 thanks so much for follow!!

    Smiles,

    Noelle :)

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.