7.8.13

My perfectly 'normal' obsessions.

This topic has been on my heart for basically a couple of long wearisome minutes.
   Behold. My perfectly normal Obsessions!

      Star wars.

I love star wars. It is amazing. I will admit that when my dad wanted me to watch it I was like.
 "Oh. Great. Another one of those older movies, where you want to repeatedly walk into a pole."
Nope. It was amazing! Best mistake ever!
Yesterday, I was having a heart to heart talk with my friend about star wars.
Well.. She went straight out and told me she hated star wars. That hurt. Like a knife stabbing you in the chest. Like the good friend I am, I forgave her. But another problem arose, when we walked into Barnes and Nobles.
 She pointed to a table. "Oh, Look! That stupid star wars stuff you like."
Was it star wars? No. It was star trek. How. can. you. confuse the two!?
 ( Okay, I see how you could possibly confuse the two.. But I am rambling. Deal with it. XD )
I am 'obsessed' with Star Wars.

  Ugg boots and Beanies.

Last year when I begged for some ugg boots, I was blessed with their presence.
Lets just say that when I got them on December 18. I wore nothing else besides ugg boots,
until around April first. Except for the occasional ski boots and ice skating shoes.
No joke. I wore them in the snow, to ride bikes, to church, to Canada, to my friends house, to absolutely every where. I would have continued wearing them past April.. But it just so happens they 'disapeared'.
Only to be found last week, stuffed under a table, in the garage.

Another one of my obsessions are 'beanies. They. are. amazing!
 Actually.. If you want to know about my beanie.. Read this post!
It describes, Everything.
My beanie also randomly 'disapeared'.

The 39 clues.

I am obsessed with reading the 39 clues.
Which is weird seen as how I have only read the first book and half of the second.
I bought the first one, and read half of the second one at a book store.
They have the series at my library, but every time I go there the second book is gone.
I refuse to read the third book without reading the second.
That is against my human code. You. just. don't. do. that.
So I am stuck with memories of Amy and Dan, in the first book.

 Butter, chocolate, cheese, popcorn, and ketchup.

Okay, not all together.
 But these are my condiments. You will not find me eating meat without ketchup.
You will not find me eating bread without gallons of butter.
You will not find me eating anything without cheese.
You will not find me eating popcorn with out chocolate.
And last, but not least. I. Adore. Popcorn.

Butter is not a condiment, its a way of life.
                                  - Kayla Hubbard

Okay, so I slightly exaggerated here ^, but it explains how much I love butter. XD
You learned my deepest food cravings. Congratulations. *Shakes your hand.*

One direction.

I never liked one direction.. But now I started finding my self always singing their songs..
I then decided to read everything about them and listen to all their songs.
Now I guess I could call my self a directioner.
Plus, lets talk about Best Song Ever. Is it not the best song ever? Am I right?
I am just to 'punny'. XD

There you go. All the things I am 'obsessed' with. :)
 Sorry if it was boring.. I know its different from my normal post.. But I enjoyed writing this!
I was on a roll with rambling. Ha ha. :P What are your 'obsessions'?
 I hope you enjoyed this unusual post.
Stay beautifully obsessed.
                         Xox. Kayla






8 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I definitely enjoyed this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so obsessed with popcorn, cheese, butter and chocolate! I love putting Parmesan cheese(not sure if I spelled that right...) and butter on my popcorn (we have an air popper, so I can make my own popcorn! It's amazing!) , and than eating chocolate with my cheese/butter popcorn! SO AWESOME!!!
    Love. this. post.!!!!!!!!!!
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. “You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, you found them. yikes or should i say Ug Ug. :) stay true my dear, stay true

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, you found them. yikes. or should i say Ug Ug. :) stay true my dear, stay true

    ReplyDelete
  7. {OHMYGOSH YOU'RE A DIRECTIONER!}
    haha! Another reason why I love you. XD
    psst! I'm one too! XD

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.