20.8.13

Invisible.

Am I invisible?
Waiting to be seen.
Am I invisible?
Your walking right through me.
And no matter how hard I try
people just keep passing by,
leaving me behind.
Do I look invisible?
If I got up off the ground, and shouted in your ear,
to let you know I'm here.
Would you see me?
Would you notice, if I tried.
To carry through the night, alone.
Am I invisible?
It takes strength to realize.
That we don't have to be seen to be alive.
People great and small, all have a purpose.
No matter what the call, we all have a dream.
It takes time, so I'm fine, with not being seen.
With not being seen, comes responsibility, to know that even if we feel alone. There is always someone who will be by our side. Helping, when we think were on our own. We are never truly Invisible.

                                            you are not Invisible // keep believing, you will achieve

Stay beautifully invisible.
xxx kayla







6 comments:

  1. wonderful! I love it! Do you write all of these poems?
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this. was. beautiful. SO SO SO SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I can totally relate to those words. Thank you for writing this. <3

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    p.s. this might just be my favorite poem you've written. :} Even though I love everything you write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://thoughts-of-a-fangirl.blogspot.com/2013/08/xx-elegant-blogger-award-xx.html :)

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.