13.8.13

If I had a time machine


If I had a time machine.
I would go and change some things.
Go back in time and make it right.
Help the world, and make it bright.

If I had one day in a time machine.
I would go back and see.
 Every moment that we spent together.
The times we danced in the rainy weather.
And I would cherish the little things.
If I had a time machine.

If I had a time machine, I would go in time.
Make some things worth the climb.
Pick up every shining dime.
Let my words flow out in rhyme.
If I could go back in time.

If I had a time machine.
I'd look at things that were kept unseen.
Unleash a beauty unto the world.
Show a love and make a whirl

I would..
Savor every moment that we spent together.
The times we danced in the rainy weather.
I would cherish the little things.
The lesser ones that were kept unseen.
If I only had a time machine.

wish you had a time machine // go back and change some things

Stay beautifully melodic.
Xox. Kayla

4 comments:

  1. Kayla dear, that's beautiful. My favorite thing I've ever read of yours. Wonderful job!
    xo
    sw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You've been tagged!
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! :D
    I love your new design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.My.Gosh! So beautiful! gah! Truly awesome!

    ~Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.