2.8.13

Happiness.

 There is a funny thing about happiness.
  Happiness can't be bought, but yet it can be given and stolen.
  A trinket that gets borrowed, but never given back.
The hard part is to find it, when your down and on the ground.
 When you haven't seen the light, 'cause there is darkness all around.
 One of the greatest things you can achieve, is to find happiness in 'unhappy' situations.
 If you are truly happy inside, you can give it out.
You can also obtain sadness from a person who is sad, but if your joyfulness is great inside, you can cause even the unhappy to be happy.
Send it to some one else. Like blowing a whisper across the room.
Find it, Give it out, share it, but also have it stolen.

Sometimes I struggle with being happy. I mean, for the most part I am a little blessing sent from god. ( Pfft. Not at all. ) There are just those times where your unhappy and you can't see a reason to be glad. Or when you are sad and you pity your self.  You have the choice whether to be happy or not in life. Its your decision, its your mind frame. When you set your mind to be sad. Why? Why do we actually choose to be down and in the ditch? Of course you will be in situations when its really hard to be happy, but if you try and ask god for help.. You can be happy in the darkest hours of your life.

“People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
                        ―    Abraham Lincoln

                                              set your mind // be happy


 

10 comments:

  1. I really like this post! I loved where it said: "Happiness can't be bought, but it can be given or stolen." So clever!
    A quote about happiness that I love says this: "Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy only for a reason, you're in trouble, because that reason can be taken away from you." So true!!!:)
    Have a good day, Kayla!
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I love that quote!!! :) It is so true.
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  2. hello, darlin' Kayla!
    ohh.... this post <3 <3 your writing = it's so real and lovely.
    I just noticed "baked by Kayla Hubbard" ha, ha. clever, m'dear! XD
    I love you!!

    xx Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, amazin' Leslie!
      thank you so much <3
      You are the very first person to realize that. Impressive, I must say. XD
      Love ya to! I will miss your sweet comments. <3

      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  3. Hii Kayla!
    Oh this wa sa very pretty poetry! I love the way u wrote it!

    I am Barbora and my blog is abitconfusing.blogspot.com
    Will u check me out please? :)

    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Barbora!
      Thank ya! That means a lot to me. :)

      I love your blog! I am a follower!
      I adore your blog name. It is prefect!!! XD

      Xox. Kayla ♥ ( Can I borrow your heart? :) )

      Delete
  4. Hey Honey,
    Great Poem! You write so well! I am very proud of you! With Love, DAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      Thank ya! Aww, shucks. Love ya to! <3 :)
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete
  5. Did you write the little poem up there? It is very touching and perfect! God is a great God and he cares about us and wants us to be happy! :) Also, i want to do button swaps. I already added your button and you just need to add mine. x
    uniquelygirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did write that. Thank you. <3 God is amazing, with an unlimited supply of happiness. :)
      I will put your button up! :)
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.