11.4.13

Birthday!!!

I LOVE April! April is when spring really starts (And my birthday is in April!) :) ! This past weekend I went to my friends B-day party! Here are some pics!

                                                 My party invitation! Super cool, right?

                                                            The theme was Paris!!!


                        I think my favorite part was the fact that every one was wearing mustaches! :)
                         Sir, I mustache you a question; Oh pardon me! I will shave it for later! Haha!

                          The cupcakes were DIVINE! ( And yes... I just used the word DIVINE! )

                                                I adore sparkling cider! And the straws...

                                                        MORE cupcakes!!! YAY!

                                                           My chocolate cupcake!
                                 Has anyone realized that I like cupcakes? Or food in general?
 We also had chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows!!! And pineapple, sandwiches, and KISSES! I mean this was my food heaven!

                                                    My sister! (With a mustache!) She had 20 chocolate strawberries! I hope you are feeling my pain!

                                                The birthday girl! Johannah! She turned 13!

   So... Ya! That was my Friday night! Not to mention we chased a boy, with silly string, around the parking lot. It was Awesome!
                                       Chow!
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.