28.4.13

Losing stuff!

I found my camera! I had left it at my dads for a week, and then left it at my friends for the weekend... And then lost it in my room! I found it as I was getting out of my bed and Crack! It was on the floor...
 I have a habit of losing things!

Different things I lose....

  • Glasses
If any of you people out there wear glasses, you might know what I am talking about! 
  Scenario

I take my glasses off before I hop into the shower and I set them on the bathroom counter. 
   When I step out of the shower, I grab my glasses and RACE! into my room, before I freeze.
As I am getting dressed I set my glasses in a safe place where I am sure to remember them.
       After I get dressed, I go to look in the mirror to admire myself ( Haha! ), when I look in the mirror I realize that I cannot see myself!
           I then walk in my room and start frantically searching. Can I remind you how hard it is to find your glasses? You cant see to find them! I always feel like Velma off of scooby doo! 
  After about 10 minutes of freaking out I give up, and eat something. 
I then continue in a blind state of life, until around 5 minutes before I have to leave, when I almost sit on them. Where are they? Under a bunch of clothes, or on a high shelf. When I find them I instantly remember that I put them there. That describes almost every time I get out of the shower!

  • Cell Phone
It is almost like I don't have one. Its never there when I need it.

   Scenario

There is not really much to say. I lose it in really weired places! 
  I lose it for a week, find it for two days, and then lose it again..
My phone hates me! I mean, Its not like I dropped into water countless times!
 Okay fine. I did. My phone is like a little loopy in the brain, if you know what I mean.. 
But my contract doesn't end until august. Yay...
  • Camera
I always lose my camera.

Scenario

I walk through the house. La la la! Taking pictures of EVERYTHING! Even the carpet.. ( Yes... I am weired that way.. ) Suddenly I am caught in the aroma of food! Their little voices telling me to 'Eat meeee.. EAT Meee! '  I ( being the weak minded person I am ) then decided to listen to the little voices, and go eat something. I lay my camera in a Super safe spot! Only to find it a month later...



  • Pictures and Documents
You know when you save something to your computer...

     Scenario

Ooo.. Printable mustaches! Why not? Let me save this to a easy to find folder! 
  An hour before my Birthday Party...
     Oh my word! I have to print off the mustaches for my photo shoot!
15 minutes before the party...
       I FOUND IT! Why were they in my 'embarrassing pictures to blackmail people with' folder?

I don't really have that folder! I was just giving an example! :)

   My list could go on and on! 
My parents don't really help with the matter either... I will look for something for months, and then finally my mom will tell me! Yup.. I will lose stuff, and all along my mom will know where it is!

     If only I could find my cell phone.... 
             
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.