12.4.13

Past week!

Softball has officially started! We had our first game yesterday! We beat Hampton's varsity team!!! 1 to 4!! :) Here are some pics I took!


Kinsington our pitcher! She did an Amazing job! :)

Hannah sliding into base! Its kinda blurry! But I love the action! ;)

Aubry! She plays 2nd base and outfield.

Emily! She plays 2nd base and outfield as well.

Sadie! My personal cheerleader.

Caitlin! 1st base girl. 

Random softball picture...

It was SUPER fun! Before the game I did a little photo shoot with my cousin.

I love this picture! :)

This was not blurry... I cant get the right resolution on blogger...

Yes, yes. That cloud is shaped like a bunny! XD

On the trampoline!

I ADORE this picture!

Toys... ATTACK!

Another random picture of shoes...

I love the beauty of this picture! (Is that the right word to describe it?)

I Totally edited this! :) I looks kinda cool! Don't you think?

My mom also got chickens... I was not to big on the idea... But they are cute!
(I couldn't get a good picture... Because of the heating lamp!)
I am naming a black one Vader! Haha!


Today we helped with a garage sale! This was my booth! 



If anyone wants a wallet... Hook me up! XD
I am in a slight hurry! My sister has been sick, so I need to see how she is! Please pray for her! She is extremely dehydrated, has been throwing up, and has a serious migraine! I am also gonna see if I can go for a bike ride on the rest of this beautiful day! It just got sunny! It has been raining ALL day! There were some tornadoes that came through near here last night, so today's weather was bad!



That has been half of my week! :)
Hope you all have a great weekend! And thanks for reading about my 'Not so Interesting Life!'! ;)


( What do you think? :) Muah! )





1 comment:

  1. hi Kayla, great pics. nice blog. it is all looking good. you have some unique shots. nice. we will be praying. love you

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.