29.4.13

My 12th Birthday Party!

I had a birthday party Sunday! My first in two years. Believe it or not, The past few years, I have been to busy around my birthday to have one! Here are a few pictures that I edited!

We had a pretty epic photo shoot!

My friend EPICALLY posing!

Duck Face!

Group Photo!

This is an interesting photo...

Who doesn't like apples to apples?

This looks cool, right? 

Okay, we are Defiantly over using the peace signal!

Grand entrance!

I asked my mom to make a rainbow cake! I couldn't decide between cupcakes or a cake... So my mom made... Rainbow Cake In A Jar!!! 

We also made AMAZING ice cream sundaes!
We put these toppings on them!
Gummy bears!
Cookie dough!
Whipped cream!
Marsh mellows!
Caramel sauce!
Chocolate sauce!
Sprinkles!
Did I ever tell you I like sugar? :)


We made Sugar Scrubs!



I am opening presents! And my friends are pigging out on Doritos!


Lets just say that was the BEST Birthday Party in the world!!! 

Thanks for reading! Do you like life post's? :)


                                                         

4 comments:

  1. Your party looks like so much fun! Great to have friends you can have so much fun with! I added you to the BBK rolling Blog List & the MY Life blog list. THanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower too :) Libbie~BBK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love life posts!! What a PARTY!!!! :D I just smiled with each picture and those rainbow cakes in a jar...yuuuum Happy birthday deary!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :) I know right! Delish! :D
      Xox. Kayla

      Delete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.