15.4.13

Stress... Nerves... Whatever my list is focused on.. XD

If I had to name one thing that I battle with, it would be me! I am always telling myself 'You cant do this.' Its awful! Its like there is a voice inside my head narrating my life to its down fall... I have found a few ways to deal with it. ( It doesn't get rid of it, but it makes the voice/nerves/stress shut up! ) :)

1. Listen to music! Any type of music! Upbeat, classical, soft, whatever makes you feel happy! 

2. EAT! I like food! I don't know if you have noticed but, I will eat almost any type of dessert or food. If its a foreign food (Or squash.. *ugh..*) I drowned it in ketchup! I can eat any type of desserts, besides pie, and anything that has to do with pastries and fruit! (There is a pretty gross story to go along with that..)

3. Get outside! The one remedy that practically works for everything (At least for me it does. :) ) is 'get some fresh air!' Its like a natural wash that cleans your mind! 

4. Get outside and exercise! Unless you are home bound... Or don't know how to ride a bike, roller skate, or walk; you should probably get moving! I am not the fittest person, I cant exactly endure exercises for long periods of time, so I split up my time! I bike ride 1/4 a mile, and maybe wait an hour, and than bike a 1/2 mile, and so forth! Exercising actually releases stuff ( Endorphanesthingys ) that makes you feel happy! Go Here to learn more! :)

5. Sleep!!! The less you sleep the more dangerous you are to the world! Haha! Just joking! But seriously if you are used to not sleeping, than sleep! It might take a few nights of good sleep to feel good, but if you keep in that sleeping order it will feel as if you are in a happy land full of unicorns and rainbows! 

6. Stay organized! Now don't freak out by the word organized! I am NOT organized! I may spend 2 hours cleaning my room and then in two days it looks like I spent 2 hours ruining it! Don't ask me how. I think that there is like a invisible force that hates my room! You can skip this one if you want! But I have done it! And it works WONDERS!

7. Study for the test so you don't freak out at the last minute, and fail. ( I think that one was meant for just me.. But if this does apply to you... You are truly amazing!!! XD )

8. Do your thing! Do stuff that makes YOU happy! Even if its staying in your pajamas all day! ( Um! Sister.. ) Only you know what makes you truly happy! So go do it? ( I suddenly ran out of inspiration... )



   Here are some pictures that will help you during your quest for no stress! Or whatever quest you are on!

So true!!!

Now, don't say you didn't smile at this! I know you did! :)


                                      This is probably the most inspiring picture I have EVER seen!!!

                            Hope you have a great day!!! ( Full of happiness, God, and.... a few unicorns! ) XD
  John 14:1  “Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God, trust also in me.”
  
                                                     
                                                                   

  


1 comment:

  1. wow you are quite an expressive writer. very good. have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.