30.3.13

Spring Break! =) Day 4 and 5!

I was at my dads thursday... You won't believe what I saw! It just so happened that Peyton got a banana suit for his B-day!

Charming....
 
That is the only picture I got from my dads house, to describe my time there. XD
 
Yesterday was AWESOME!
We went to some garage sales. I normally dont like garage sales, but I found some pretty good stuff!
 
I got these VANs for 2 BUCKS!
 
I got these cute running flats for 1 dollar! :)
 
 I got some speakers but they didnt work.
I also found two adorable hats! For 50 cents!
 
 
 
 I found an old small table. It works perfectly as an American Girl table!
 
 
                                                           I got an easter basket!
                                   It had a bunch of candy in it, a stuff toy bunny, and a Nerf gun! :)



                                    The joy of spring cleaning... This is what we did yesterday!

                                                      Our garage! Dun dun dun dunnnn...
                                                Burning boxes and wood from our garage!

                                             Our fire somehow turned into a smoke signal...

                                         My sister got the job of protecting the paper! Haha! ;)

                                                    

1 comment:

  1. wow excellent reporting. this is great Kayla. love the garage sale finds. you got some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.