25.3.13

7 days of spring break! DaY oNe!

Spring break!! I LOVE spring break, but it has been more like Winter break two! My sister and I were bored.. So we decided to do a craft!! And I decided to blog one cool thing each day of spring break! :D
My back yard!
 
Our craft was Duct Tape! :D
 
My cutting board, Xacto knife, and Duct Tape!  
 
I decided to make a coaster for my desk!
 
I finished! :)
 
It fits!!!
 
My sister made a duct tape cootie catcher!
 
 
It turned out SUPER good!
 
We then decided to make AG purses! :D
 
 
I LOVED the way it turned out! With the braided strap and heart!
 
My sisters was cute! :)
 
Our Duct Tape! :D
 
That is the crafts we did today! ;)
 
Thank You!
Keep Warm! Where ever you are! And if it is 70 degrees where you are... Stay cool! XD

2 comments:

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.