22.3.13

Friday! :D

Hello! :) Today I had to do school... But.. We went to olive garden for lunch! I got in trouble because I took sooo many pics of my magestic food! Haha! I said that I wanted to document every moment of my life. XD
My water! :) I dont even like lemon! I just put it in there to look good!


                                        My epic salad!

My favorite! ( Well.. One of my favs! ) Bread sticks in garlic butter!

I decided to walk out of my comfort zone of spaghetti, with marinara sauce and alfredo sauce... So I ordered Calzone! It is AMAZING! It is not exactally like pizza... I dont know how to describe it! It is a BUNCH of cheese and marinara sauce, rolled into a delicious peice of heaven!

Dipping it in marinara sauce!

I couldnt finish the last bite... It filled me up! ( Along with 2 and a half breadsticks and a plate of salad! )

Olive garden sign! I couldnt get a good pic...

I LOVE the cool chalkboards! With the menu and pics on it! :)
 
We went to a shoe store!!! Did I mention I LOVE fashion! Shoes, accessories, clothes, ANYTHING! :)
 
I Love this bag! It is SUPER thrifty, vintage, and cute!
 
I thought these were pretty cool! I mean who dosent like weapons on their feet? Lol! :D
 
These look like Converse All stars! It was a rubbery plastic material... But I would wear them!
 
I LOVE flats! These are Adorable! I love the zebra stripes and big flowers!
 
These are interesting... I like them! :)
 
 
I probably would NEVER wear these!!! They are an interesting color... :/
 
I think these beat the boots for ugliness... What kind of sandals are these!?!?!?!?!
 
I LOVE this bag! The floral pattern and the white blend sooo well!
 
 
Well.. Thats practaclly all I did today! :)
Byeee! :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow your blog is all done! It looks great and I'm really glad I could help you find a name! :)

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. MmmMM I LOVE Olive Garden! One of my favorite restraunts! Their soup and Salad is the best :) And you have become quite the fashionesta my dear!!

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.