26.3.13

Spring break day 2! :D

Hello! :) So I got out of piano... And guess who had lugged THREE snow balls up on our car roof? My sister! We didn't have snow at my house, but there was snow at my teachers house! My mom drove really carefully down the road. They actually survived the drive!
This is what our snow man looked like when we transferred it home and built it!
My sister named him Bob. I though he should have been named something creative, or not at all!
Full, lush hair! He could be a model for Loreal!
 
We went shopping at Kohl's! To find a Easter dress for my friend!
 
This is the Easter dress that she chose!
 
She picked out a couple other dresses to!
 
 
This is the third and final dress! :D
It was hard to get a picture of her. She is one of the people that don't like their picture taken! So they do funny faces! Haha! ;)
 
The fabric of her Easter dress!
 
This is next on my list!
 
Or this one? Help me PLEASE? Lol! XD
 
And this! :D
 
These are the first on my list!
 
Well... That is enough typing! :)
Hope you enjoyed!
Bye! :D

3 comments:

  1. I like the shirt with the 24 on it best. :)
    Your friend's dresses are so pretty!
    :)

    Have a great day!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun fun fun. you gals love shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob is a cutie. so glad he survived the trip. lookin good

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.