25.6.14

Fourth of July + songs

^ This is for the photo contest. ^



I know that its been twenty days since my last post.



I am truly sorry. Almost everyday I would sit down to write a post, I would write half of it, but then I would get distracted. <<< And there's my life.

I hope you guys had a great fourth of July! { If you live in America. }
Mine was fantastic! We had our family fireworks on Monday and then we went night swimming.
Then on the weekend of the fourth, we had a giant picnic and we watched fireworks! This is one of the things I look forward to every year. :) Because all of my friends are there and you can play football and eat.
Food makes everything worth going to.
I plan to finish all my half written posts, so that I wont disappear for an infinity again.
Also. I would like to enter the first photo up there ^ for Paige's summer photo contest!
Something that starts with 'S'.
Summer nights

***

Here are some of my favorite songs that I am enjoying at the moment.

16 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you for the Sunshine award: http://hannahmitter2.blogspot.com/2014/07/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos they are beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED your photos girl, you've got talent. Ooohh not to mention a very pretty face...so does Marykate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a good Fourth! :) I love the pictures, the third one especially - of the fireworks. Do you mind my asking what kind of camera was used for them? (I'm trying to figure out what kind to get and I like your pictures.:))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a Nikon d3200! :) It is truly an amazing camera! I am just starting a photography course, so that I can take it off Automatic! Like seriously. Its perfect and Im not even using manual. Wha? :}}

      xxx. Kayla

      Delete
    2. Cool! Thanks. Ooo, a photography course sounds like fun. Haha, yeah I'm wondering how hard it's going to be to use manual and how long it's going to take me to figure it out! :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. Hello Kayla! I was just wondering if you have your photo for the second category of Here's To Summer, which is handwriting? Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, just a reminder that category three is due for tomorrow! x

      Delete
  7. Hi! I really like this blog! I love the firework pictures.

    I decided to nominate you for the sunshine award, so here's the link: http://stardance123.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    kittycat501

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures!!!
    I awarded you the Liebster award over on me blog :)

    http://blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also tagged you for the movie tag :)

    http://blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com/2014/07/movie-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures. Great quality!

    Daisy l littlekawaiidaisy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have tagged you for the Beautiful Blog Award: http://hannahmitter.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/beautiful-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics! They are beautiful quality...so clear! :)

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fourth of July weekend sounds so fun! I love the photography. Love your blog xx

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.