6.9.13

In which you listen to me ramble. 1?

Last night I took a walk.
That might not be so special.. But...............................Wait for it......................
THERE WERE LEAVES ON THE GROUND.
And it was slightly chilly. Do you know how happy that makes me feel? *Grabs tissue* 
It makes a young heart glad. *Sniffles, sniffles.* 
Yup. So I am officially re-organizing my room! Kind of for fall weather.. 
Its time to BUST out my fuzzy blankets and slippers!
The only part I don't really like about fall is..
The water park closed Monday.. Excuse me while I cry a mountain of tears..
Anyways... We went on Monday and my friend and I literally WORE THOSE SLIDES OUT!
Because we are awesome like that. *Snaps fingers and shakes head.*
The depressing part was when they blew the whistle.. And it was the last time to go down the slide.
So, I decided to rock that slide! I went down surfer style, while singing "We are the champions." at the top of my lungs.. When I got off the slide I was like.
"Call me a carpenter, cause I just NAILED IT!" *Hits chest in victory.*

Sooo... ya.
Here is the funny picture of this ramble.


Avengers poster- The Hulk punching Thor out of frame is one of the best scenes in the movie, though of course the best is The Hulk flinging Loki around like a rag doll!


No words for this post. -.-

Stay absolutely adorkable.
xoxo,
Kayla


7 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this post! Can I use that sometime, "Call me a carpenter, 'cause I just nailed it"? XD 'Cause that is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rambles are good. Rambles are--OMG I JUST HAD THE BEST DONUT OF MY LIFE. OH OH OH BOW BEFORE THIS DONUT. OH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was soooooooooo hilarious and unexpected! Oh my word! This was so funny I literally was laughing out loud! I love that 'Call me a carpenter' thing! I SO gotta use that sometime:)
    Oh! I utterly CAN NOT wait till it is officially fall! I'm getting out all my boots, scarves, skinny jeans, Snuggies,cropped denim jackets, and sweaters. And putting away the crop tops, flip-flops, bathing suits, sunglasses and jean shorts! Oh, that is so awesome, what you did the last time down the water slide! Such a great way to end the summer:)
    Tots awesome post, girl!
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.