16.10.13

Try and see the best



I often find myself surrounded by my own little world, building up ideas to shield me from the truth, getting my self ready for whats to come. Sometimes I could talk to myself for hours; rehearsing line after line, to prepare the words I say. I try to save myself from disappointment and failure. But after I have shed my tears, spent nights awake, and vented out my heart; I finally come to the realization that life happens. No matter what I do to protect myself, people will still push me down. I can't control what happens, and that's how it is.
My friend kinda told me that. She said that we will always disappoint people, and that's life. When she said that I just replied, well life sucks. Which is true, because we will always disappoint people. 
Something that I hate doing. If I feel like I hurt someone, let them down, or disappointed them. I will lie awake in bed, not letting sleep over take me. I go over that moment in my head, until I have perfected it.
Unfortunately, I will probably always disappoint people. The important thing is for me to let it go, for me not to spend hours correcting my mistake. Life is life. You can't always be ready for it, you can't fix the past, you can't control it. Things will happen whether you like it or not. You just have to find the strength to make it through. You don't have to be happy and joyful, but you should try and see the beautiful things in life.
Because through the clouds, through the rain, there is a rainbow.

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” 
― Allen Saunders

“Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it... it's just easier if you do.” 
 ― Byron Katie

Stay beautifully seeing the best in life.
xoxo,
Kayla



5 comments:

  1. It's for you, too: -- http://beauteimparfait.blogspot.com/2013/10/if-i-could-pull-away-shadowy-clouds-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh. You just described my life. I was reading this post and I'm just thinking, wow. This is me. I was nodding my head the entire time. I absolutely loved this post. Thanks for writing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is for you: http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com/2013/10/favorites-i-xii-ramblings-i-vii.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I feel the same way too! And I really love your blog, you really inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.